Covid 19 Precautions
Due to the 2020 Covid 19 pandemic we have completed a 15 page risk assessment and implemented some precautions inline with the UK Government’s guidelines
- Extra cleaning and sanitising has been implemented throughout the guest house.
- Hand sanitisers have been installed at the entrance to the guest house and by the dining room door. We kindly request that all guests sanitise their hands every time they enter the guest house.
- A one way system has been implemented on the ground floor in order to aid social distancing.
- Sneeze screens have been installed at reception and in the bar.
- 2 meter social distancing must be observed on landings or give way to other guests when vacating rooms. 1 meter + social distancing to be observed in the dining room and bar where 2 meters is not possible.
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times.
- Children are not allowed in the bar and dining room areas unless accompanied by an adult.
- We are no longer allowed to offer a buffet breakfast. Breakfast must be pre-booked by 9pm the night before. Menu and order forms will be available in guests rooms.
- If guests require meals in the evening, they will need to reserve a table and pre-order meals by 3pm the same day.
- Rooms will not be serviced unless guests are staying for four or more nights. If guests require clean towels, dirty towels must be placed outside bedroom door.
- If a guest develops symptoms of Covid 19 during their stay, they must report it immediately to the guest house management. The infected guest and anyone staying in the same room must self isolate in their room. They may only leave the room to book and attend a Covid 19 test. If the test is positive and the guest is well enough, they must return home. In the event the guest is unable to travel, they must self isolate in their room for 14 days and meals will be provided by the guest house. The full price of the room including meals and drinks must be paid for on checkout.